Outpatient care are assessed via a pre-treatment interview and screening with a Parivartan Wellness Retreat professional to determine if the program is a suitable option. Parivartan Wellness Retreat outpatient program follows the same principles as the residential program and provides individualized focus within the program structure. Clients will receive psychological, social and alcohol/ drug assessments as well as continuing care recommendations. Therapeutic measures comprise of lectures, group therapy, one-to-one counselling, audio-video inputs and 12 Step meetings.
Addiction affects more people than the addicted person. Therefore, we involve a support person in treatment such as family members, friends, significant other, or sponsor.
Parivartan Wellness Retreat Program and Service Offerings for Outpatient Care:
Parivartan Wellness Retreat intensive outpatient treatment program is ideal for those who do not require medically supervised detoxification or stabilization; have stable mental and physical health; have had few if any prior treatment experiences; and have a supportive and stable home and work environment.
Some clients who seek addiction treatment including alcohol, drugs, etc., may also have a mental health issue such as depression or anxiety; some with other pertinent behavioural issues such as learning disabilities.
We believe in addressing an individual's needs with a holistic view and therefore provide an integrated treatment plan with support from other mental health professionals when needed.
Parivartan Wellness Retreat counselling services :
- Parental guidance (teenage, adolescence, behaviour issues)
- Pre- and post-surgery counseling.
- Grief counseling.
- Conflict management.
- Conigatice Behavioural Therapy for anxiety and depression.
- Conigatice Behavioural Therapy for mood disorders.
- Mindfulness and meditation training.
- Our highly experienced counsellors help you in times of need.
- Parivartan Wellness Retreat’s goal for every client is lifelong recovery, which is why a continuing care plan (follow-ups) is part of outpatient treatment experience.